Board members are volunteers who serve a three-year term. The Board provides oversight and policy direction for MUSICALLY MINDED ACADEMY’S director and staff.
Board member duties include:
- Attend and actively participate in four annual Board meetings: February, May, August and November.
- Devote sufficient time to fully engage with MMA, including serving on one or more of the following committees:
- Community partnerships (Forming and maintaining partnerships and collaborations with fellow community art and education organizations)
- Finance (Financial planning, Audits, Budgeting)
- Business Consulting (Growth planning, Administration Development, Streamlining back end systems)
- Play an active role in fundraising, either through personal donations or by working on the Fundraising Committee.
- Regularly attend and/or promote MMA functions such as concerts, recitals, and fundraisers.
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS, GO TO THIS PAGE